CloudTV Player Download Guide
CloudTV™ Player is an in-house developed executable which allows for the developer to perform application testing on an H5 session via a PC/MAC interface. This is the preferred method of testing beyond using a third party browser such as Chrome or Firefox. The following contains details on where to download and install this software:
- To download the player, you must first register an account on: http://developer.activevideo.com.
- Register your account here.
- Once registered, you will be able to access the ‘downloads’ section of the development site.
- Access the CTVP section of the download page.
- Select the CTVP Player installation package for your operating system.
- Agree to the License Agreement and hit “download”.
- Once the download has completed, locate and run the executable. Note: If using a Windows OS, right click on the .exe file and select "Run as Administrator".
- Follow the installer prompts to complete installation.